The villa "Lake Lugano House" is located in Brusino Arsizio, in a small village, 30 min drive from Lugano, overlooking Ceresio and Morcote. Designed by architect Jacopo Mascheroni (JM Architecture, Milan) in 2010 with high quality materials and luxury finishes, it consists of two floors: on the top floor there is a glass pavilion with dining room, kitchen, living room and guest WC, while on the lower level there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, studio, large hobby room and laundry room.
- The property has an automatic irrigation system, air conditioning and alarm system.
- 2 outdoor parking spaces;
- From every room of the property you access the well-kept garden.
- The villa is unique in its kind: the ideal home for extremely sophisticated guests.
- There is a possibility to build a swimming pool or other annex by buying a building plot in front of this villa.
Ultramodern glass villa on Lake Lugano by Jacopo Mascheroni
Brusino Arsizio, Switzerland
340 m² Living area 600 m² Surface of parcel 3Number of bedrooms3Number of bathrooms2TotalWEB ID : 2212Reference
View more Hide
Mr. Fabio FERRARI
Phone +41 78 881 82 84
Mob. +41 78 881 82 84
Information about the transaction
To be discussed
Information about the property
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Surface of parcel
Year of construction