This luxurious 3.5 rooms penthouse with a living area of 150 sqm and attic of ca. 20 sqm is situated on the ultimate third floor in the elegant and prestigious residence VIA PERI 11, located in the pedestrian center of Lugano. The apartment for sale is very refined with high standing finishes and also features a private cellar of ca. 8 sqm and a parking space in the garage (not included in the price).
The residence VIA PERI 11 has been developed around the wing of the old Convent of Santa Caterina dating back to the eighteenth century.In 2013 the building VIA PERI 11 has been restored and preserved with the utmost care, prestigious finishes and advanced systems and technology solutions. On the ground floor there are areas used as offices, and on the top three floors there are two apartments per floor. The historic residence "Via Peri 11" offers to its residents a sense of elegance, comfort and tranquility.
The penthouse for sale comprises: entrance hall, living room with dining area, kitchen, master bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, bedroom with wardrobe, shower room, attic of ca. 20 sqm.
Features of the apartment:
- Air conditioning in every room, for cooling and for heating.
- Maximum comfort and high economic efficiency thanks to a modern demotic system (control of electrical and household appliances, security systems, controls, integrated multimedia systems).
- Floor in precious wood in all rooms. - Modern sanitary of high quality.
- Laundry in the apartment or in a private cellar of ca. 8 sqm.
- Parking in the underground garage: CHF 200,000 (not included in the sale price of apartment).
Via Peri 11 - Luxury 2 bedroom penthouse in the center of Lugano
150 m² Living area 2Number of bedrooms2Number of bathrooms1TotalWEB ID : 6110Reference
View more Hide
Mr. Fabio FERRARI
Mob. +41 78 637 66 15
Information about the transaction
To be discussed
Number of parkings
Total (not incl.)
1x / CHF 200'000.-
Information about the property
Located on floor no.
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Year of construction
Year of restoration